Details of the Pfander Course will be available shortly.
General information on Pfander Courses
Pfander Foundations Course (PFC)
- Ever wondered what a Biblical response to Islam looks like?
- Do you want to know how to answer questions Muslim friends ask?
- Do you want to understand what is happening on the geo-political world stage regarding Islam?
- Do you want to understand what is behind Islamic missional movements and agendas?
- Do you want to confidently and aptly share your faith with those who belong to Islam?
- If you know something of Islam, do you want to increase your knowledge of it, and engage it from a confident Biblical perspective?
If so, this online course in Apologetics (Defence of the faith; 1 Peter 3:14-15) and Polemics (challenge of another ideology; 2 Corinthians 10:5) is for you.
For the year 2016-2017, 140 students from 22 different countries around the world joined us every week, either during actual class time, or later downloading the class material in the following week, to participate on our online live-streamed and recorded class. We want to make this class as accessible to the church as possible, which means you can take this course in the comfort of your own home…
Our next course starts the second week of September. Applications are open till 4th August, 2017.
Conferences and Speaking Engagements
If you would like a speaker from Pfander to speak at your church or at a conference, on Islam general, Islam on the world stage, the historical critique of Islam, Christian Apologetics & Polemics for the Muslim Mind and Confident engagement with Islam.